This is our 8th year collecting toys for a very good cause, Temple Street Children’s Hospital. This year more than ever your donations will be greatly appreciated.
This Christmas, just one present can make a huge difference over the Christmas period in the hospital.
Donating toys, or the price of a toy, is a simple way for you to make a real difference to the lives of sick patients who will have to spend the Christmas period in the hospital, instead of at home with their families.
Getting involved in this year’s Christmas Toy Appeal, means that you will helps make a child’s Christmas. Our wish is that every child gets a toy that they will love and cherish this Christmas.
- You can drop in the toys between November 25th & December 19th
- All toys must be brand new. For infection control reasons we cannot accept second hand toys or used books.
- Other items that we cannot accept include:
- Cuddly toys or material based items
- Small toys that could be a choking hazard
- Homemade toys
- Large bulky toys
- We would appreciate it if you didn’t wrap the toys, as all items must be checked before being given to patients. Unfortunately we cannot facilitate donors in delivering gifts directly to patients.
- Here is list of toys if you would like to purchase one.
- We will be taking donations until Sunday December 18th.
Any Questions, Contact Us:
Phone Us: (01) 5355941
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org